We are looking for dogs that are commonly known to be good nature, good around people, good with other dogs and not be to territorial. The dog MUST be comfortable with management, maintenance and contracting services as there may be a need to enter the home without the owner present to do maintenance, repairs or for any emergency that may come about. The dog must not be a barker or have a nature to destroy property. M
Pet Conditions for a Dog or Cat
$100.00 Administrative Pet fee. One fee covers all pets and any replacement pets.
- A maximum number of two Cats and one Dog per Household.
- A Puppy or Kitten to young to be Spayed or Neutered will not be approved.
- All Dogs and Cats MUST be Spayed or Neutered, Up to date on Rabies Inoculations, House Broken and Animal Licensed.
- All Cats/Dogs must be less than 50lbs full grown.
- Must submit a Veterinarian Health Document for each animal and all other required documents and approved before the animal comes on the premises - No Exceptions!
- Tenant Pays $350.00 at move out to sanitize the premises. Does not cover any damages, deodorizing or Pest control.
Current List of Accepted Dogs
If your dog is not on the following list, please contact us to see if the dog will be accepted.
- French Bulldogs
- Bichon Frisé
- Miniature Schnauze
- German Shepherd
Dogs Not Accepted
Note: if any of the following breeds are mixed with any of the accepted dogs, that dog will not be approved to be on the property at any time.
- Doberman Pinschers
- Miniature Pinschers
- Great Danes
- English Bulldogs
- Akita Inu
- Australian Cattle Dog
- Australian Shepherd
- Alaskan Malamute
- Any Breed of Mastiffs
- Neapolitan Mastiff
- Saint Bernard
- Siberian Huskies
- Afghan Hounds
- English Toy Spaniel
Pets Not Accepted
- Any animal that is poisonous.
- Any animal with four legs or with fur other than accepted Dogs and Cats.
- Birds of any kind.
- Large Snakes
- Any Animal who would be allowed to produce offspring for sale or otherwise.